Friday, November 12, 2010

Mortgage and Loans - Mortgage Refinance, Home Loans

Mortgage and Loans - Mortgage Refinance, Home Loans


Woman still waiting for insurance money

Posted: 11 Nov 2010 08:42 PM PST

It’s been months since a Bridgeport woman filed an insurance claim to have her house fixed after copper thieves picked her house clean.

Pay Off Mortgage or Keep Investing?

Posted: 11 Nov 2010 03:49 PM PST

Dave Ramsey answers your personal finance questions

Micro Loans

Posted: 11 Nov 2010 03:49 PM PST

www.opportunitycreator.com – Pat Gage talks about the micro loan program that his team has put together to take advantage of all this Stimulus Money that is out there. To learn more www.opportunitycreator.com

How will a 30+ day lapse in insurance coverage affect switching insurance companies.?

Posted: 11 Nov 2010 01:36 PM PST

I was with State Farm and they suddently raised my insurance from 87 dollars (this is liability and renter’s insurance) to 7 to 200+. I was never able to pay that amount at once seeing as I am a student with a part time job.

I have recently been looking for a new insurance company and notice they are asking about lapses in coverage. I have not had car insurance (and not been able to drive)since December 10th. How will this affect my next insurance rates.

No comments:

Post a Comment