Sunday, November 7, 2010

Mortgage and Loans - Mortgage Refinance, Home Loans

Mortgage and Loans - Mortgage Refinance, Home Loans


How much do you pay for your car insurance?

Posted: 06 Nov 2010 09:55 PM PDT

I just bought a new car. A Honda fit, and my insurance went up more per month. This is my first brand new car, and I am use to the insurance that comes with a used 7 year old car. I was wondering what others pay for their car insurance, and whether it is new or old. I hope I am not asking anything that people would feel uncomfortable with. I just want to see if I am being charged in the range of what I should.

Student Loan Rehabilitation Repayment a Scam?

Posted: 06 Nov 2010 02:25 PM PDT

Student Loan Rehabilitation Repayment a Scam? Watch the video and learn about the student loan rehabilitation repayment program. On the surface it sounds beautiful but watch out for the tricks student loan collectors uses. Get My Confessions of Rogue Student Loan Collector www.freestudentloanstuff.com Visit My Blog www.StudentLoanFundamentals.com Mr. Kay Production Manager Rogue Student Loan Collector Why should you listen to me? * I am a Production Manager for a top ranked federal student-loan collection agency who is contracted with Department of Education. Our firm’s job is to basically locate and recover billions of dollars in defaulted federal student loans. * My team has collected well over 7 Billion dollars from doctors, single mothers, college students, veterans, people of disability, unemployed and anyone who is behind on federal student loans. I have developed a powerful unique course that exposes every tactic that I have used to collect hundreds of millions from unaware student loan borrowers just like you. Why am I releasing this information? *I have seen what student loan troubles can do to a person. Family get torn apart, newly graduates cannot find a job or go back to school, kids are not able to go to school because of the parents defaulted student loan, and the list goes on…. I want you to learn how to “fight back” against those who are making your life difficult — and holding you back. With the “Student Loan Blue Print” we guarantee your entire

Mortgage market and interest rate commentary for Monday September 20, 2010

Posted: 06 Nov 2010 10:10 AM PDT

Mortgage market and interest rate commentary from Bruce Brown, CMPS with Pulaski Bank Home Lending and radio host of Dollars and Homes on KCMO Talk Radio 710 in Kansas City.

No comments:

Post a Comment