Thursday, April 21, 2011

Mortgage and Loans - Mortgage Refinance, Home Loans

Mortgage and Loans - Mortgage Refinance, Home Loans


Five charged in $9 M multi-county mortgage scam

Posted: 21 Apr 2011 07:13 AM PDT

Five people, including a Westchase couple, filed 50 fraudulent mortgage loan applications over a five-year period to take advantage of the state’s real estate boom, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement said.

To invest or pay-off loans

Posted: 21 Apr 2011 07:13 AM PDT

Thinking about whether to invest money or pay off loans

How do you get health insurance if you have a pre existing medical condition?

Posted: 21 Apr 2011 12:15 AM PDT

I have a pre existing mental illness that is controlled very well with medication, and I am a productve, very educated, young member of society and otherwise healthy person, and NO insurance will cover me.

What do I do? Should I just lie and hope that they don’t find out (or research into my medical file)? It has been over a year since my diagnosis and treatment. Why do they still refuse me and is there anything I can do to change that? How long will it be until that will be "erased" from my permanent record?

No comments:

Post a Comment