Saturday, June 11, 2011

Mortgage and Loans - Mortgage Refinance, Home Loans

Mortgage and Loans - Mortgage Refinance, Home Loans


New Hampshire Home Loans, Mortgages & Refinancing

Posted: 11 Jun 2011 07:12 AM PDT

www.CharleyFarleyHomeLoans.com – Time to refinance your New Hampshire home? Not sure? Interest rates dropped? Want to get rid of PMI? Want to consolidate your debt? Charley Farley is an expert at guiding you through the process and saving you the most amount of money possible. Find out how much you can save by calling me for a 10 minute consultation at Toll Free (877) 211-5300 or visit http Produced by www.BostonWeb.TV

Why A Wall Street Journal Subscription Makes Sense

Posted: 11 Jun 2011 03:12 AM PDT

I am in the process of completing business school. In fact, I only have one semester left to go. In order to balance my studies, I like to read financial newsletters and publications to get some real world perspectives. There are many papers and magazines I like, but in this article I will review the benefits of getting a Wall Street Journal subscription.

One thing I like to do is go to the local or school library to review financial newspapers and publications. Most of the libraries I’ve been too carry the Wall Street Journal, Barrons, and other major publications. What’s more, some of them also have expensive newsletters such as the Value Line Investment Survey.

For people who are strictly interested in investing and nothing else, I think papers like the Investor’s Business Daily may be most suitable. They have an elaborate ranking system of stocks, and I understand the results they have gotten from the rankings are quite good historically.

But what about the people who want not just information about investments, but news coverage as well? Fortunately, for these people there is the Wall Street Journal. Unfortunately, this paper does not come cheap, and that’s why I used to read it only at the library. Last I checked, it costs $2.00 for one issue if you buy it at a retail location.

Ironically, while newsstand prices are quite high, the cost of a Wall Street Journal subscription is very reasonable. A subscription only costs a little over $2 a week. So for the price of a single paper at the newsstand, you can get an entire week of the paper. Subscribers gain access to other benefits as well, such as a mobile reader you can use on your cellphone. Digital editions of the paper can also be viewed using the Internet.

I no longer have to go to the library to read this great paper, now that I have a subscription. I have had quite a few instructors urge students to read the Wall Street Journal. I’m excited that it’s possible to subscribe to this great paper without breaking the bank.

What is the difference between private and public insurance?

Posted: 11 Jun 2011 12:17 AM PDT

I’m doing a report on Japanese economy, and I read something about it having mostly public insurance? What does this mean, and what is that difference? What does having a public insurance do for Japan? Like how does it effect the country?

Keiser Report – Markets! Finance! Silver! (E95)

Posted: 10 Jun 2011 07:12 PM PDT

This time Max Keiser and co-host, Stacy Herbert, look at the epic battle between debtors and creditors bringing out the kneepads, downgrades and last rites. In the second half of the show Max talks to investment adviser, Michael Krieger, about a gold standard in the hands of the people. RT on Facebook: www.facebook.com RT on Twitter: twitter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment