Monday, January 3, 2011

Mortgage and Loans - Mortgage Refinance, Home Loans

Mortgage and Loans - Mortgage Refinance, Home Loans


Where is the best place to get an online car insurance quote?

Posted: 03 Jan 2011 06:28 AM PST

Well, I just got a new car and need to get insurance. I was wondering what the best site is for insurance quotes and where I can get the cheapest insurance? Thank you in advance!

Keiser Report: Markets! Finance! Bleeping Bankers! (E104)

Posted: 03 Jan 2011 06:11 AM PST

This time Max Keiser and co-host, Stacy Herbert, look at one Irishman in America speaking his mind about Irish bleeping bankers and while another Irishman, David Drumm, an Irish bleeping banker, is on the run and declaring bankruptcy in Massachusetts after bankrupting his own nation. In the second half of the show, Max Keiser talks to Ed Harrison about the European financial crisis. RT on Facebook: www.facebook.com RT on Twitter: twitter.com

Mortgage Foreclosure Tsunami 2011

Posted: 03 Jan 2011 06:09 AM PST

Blog: www.jrsnyderjr.com In 2011 a delayed Double Dip mortgage crisis will occur and will affect economic markets across the board. Please SUBSCRIBE to my channel and READ MY BLOG. I update my blog daily and the opinions and views expressed in my videos are more fully explained there. Reference “Dr. Doom Predicts Another Trillion in Housing Losses” [Nouriel Roubini ] NYT dealbook.nytimes.com “Home Prices Are Still Too High” Peter D. Schiff WSJ (subscription required) online.wsj.com “US mortgage foreclosures rise sharply” FT.com (registration or subscription required) www.ft.com

What type of Insurance is the best to sell?

Posted: 02 Jan 2011 08:53 AM PST

I am thinking of getting a job selling insurance, can anyone tell me what type of insurance has the best potential of making great money plus making it pretty quick. I cannot afford to go several months without a check. I get emails from all of the insurance companies, Farmers, State Farm, Allstate, etc….

With any job there is that learning curve, I just cannot go without pay, I have kids and a home to maintain.

No comments:

Post a Comment