Saturday, September 11, 2010

Mortgage and Loans - Mortgage Refinance, Home Loans

Mortgage and Loans - Mortgage Refinance, Home Loans


How do I deduct health insurance premiums from my taxes when I am self-employed?

Posted: 11 Sep 2010 02:37 AM PDT

We are losing my wife’s health insurance and are going to be taking out a private health insurance policy. I am self-employed and think I can deduct the premiums from my taxable income.

Does anyone know if that is the case? I would appreciate anyone who could point me in the right direction.

Drowning in Debt: US students helpless to pay off education

Posted: 10 Sep 2010 12:01 PM PDT

A ticking time bomb of American debt. Over 0 billion are owed by college students in the US with thousand more added on every second. The most traditional financial baggage for Americans was credit card debt. For the first time, debt belonging to college students has over taken that number one spot. “Students graduating in 2008, 2009 and 2010 are facing the worst job markets in a generation at least. And so you have people with more debt that we have ever seen before, who are having a harder time finding any job, let alone a job that pays them enough to somehow pay off all this debt.”

No comments:

Post a Comment